1. We should be a performer and we should demonstrate the same to our team. Performance is itself the most effective communication down the line.
2. Leader has to be humble in way to consider part and parcel of the team and not above the team.
3. Give genuine respect and trust to the team members.
4. Allow them to experiment and take risk.
5. In case of failure, encourage him / her to introspect and do it next time with more vigour and better planning.
7. We should also believe in the ones who failed in the Team. At crucial times a team member who was not able to deliver might do miracles.
Fire in the Belly, Sweetness in Words and a Cool Head, Dhoni has arrived with a New Leadership style.