Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy New Year with 12 themes for 2014 !


We have come close to another year. And In early January, almost everyone is minted up by the desire to plan a wonderful New Year! We eagerly make New Year's Resolutions and set our biggest goals ever! It's a perfect time to reflect on the changes we want to or need to make and resolve to follow through on those changes.

Resolutions if carried out successfully not only act as short-term goals to success but also help in improving life and overcoming those habits, which we ourselves do not like. New Year's Resolutions offer the first of many important tools for remaking ourselves.When we review last year, We focus on what worked and what didn't. We spend time applauding ourselves for accomplishments achieved and looking for ways to improve the stuff that didn't work. In addition to setting our goals for the year, let me suggest you with "12 Themes for 2014".


12 themes for the year 2014

1) Make a difference : I want to make a difference in the lives of others this year both with my work and in my personal life. 
2) Integrity : I ask myself the question, "Will this keep me awake in the middle of the night?" 
3) Give : The more I am willing to give of myself - the more fully I experience life. 
4) Encourage : When I listen and pay attention, I find opportunities to encourage others every day! 
5) Laugh : I need to lighten up and make an effort to laugh more this year. 
6) Smile : when I am smiling, I can't be angry, stressed or negative. This year I will smile more! 
7) Learn : This year I am making an extra effort to learn a few new skills. 
8) Be authentic : Authenticity means I am comfortable being myself no matter where I am or who I am with. 
9) Dream : I want to continue to dream big dreams and take the risk of acting on them. 
10) Believe : I want to believe in my dreams, in others and in the good that exists in the world. Being negative and doubtful wastes time and energy. 
11) Health : I want to get a good fit this year and will focus on my health. 
12) Grow : I never want to quit growing. I want to continually improve who I am and the impact I make in the world.

Sounds interesting? Why not give it a try? Let 2014 be your best year yet!
 

Happy New Year!

With best wishes
 
Shamim
Visit - www.winnerinyou.in

6 comments:

Basil Baby said...

Hi Shamim , yesterday I was there in the Vodafone Customer first meet, I was an out standing session from your side , I have been in so many trainings with the same team and always we were the naughty boys in all the trainings but yesterday I have seen a set of excellent listeners , and active participants. You are a super star my dear friend !!!!! 5 stars for you ....

Shamim Rafeek said...

Thanks for the kind and encouraging words Basil.

Jaya Prentice said...

I read your blog on daily basis. This is really great and informative post. Thanks for sharing.
Leading Business Motivational Speaker 

yanmaneee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

informative post thanks for sharing !
Sudheer Sandra is the leading Motivational Speaker in hyderabad and Psychologist. Sudheer Sandra Career Counselling Centre in Hyderabad with the intent to provide solutions to all kinds of career confusions among students and professionals.
He is very passionate about Psychology and is intend to spread awareness about psychology and mental health. The process of finding your purpose involves finding your passions first, which made him to choose psychology after his Engineering

Unknown said...

replica bags china r52 l3f27n5m27 high replica bags p38 m8d76o4u50 bags replica ysl i68 w2y10z0y31